Ever since we moved into our new place, I have been harboring sentimental feelings for our apartment. Everything fit there, thanks to one of my angels of mercy. These are my notes from It’s All Too Much: An easy plan for living a richer life with less stuff.
- What is more important the “stuff” or the space it’s consuming?
- Create vision, purpose and goal for each room.
- Does this item enhance the life we want to live?
- Keep only important symbolic pieces
- More house to enjoy when less clutter